Academic Achievement Programs
The Mission of the Academic Achievement Programs Office is to help Schools, ADDs and ELOs meet the education needs of low-achieving children in the Bureau of Indian Educations' (Priority) persistently lowest achieving schools.
Primary Monitoring Vehicles:
- Ongoing communication with Schools, ELOs, and ADDs and continuous reviews of data, trends, and issues.
- On-site monitoring and technical assistance using SIG Checklist, SRCL Checklist, AAP staff, CORE consultants, ELO staff.
- Desk Monitoring reviewing academic benchmark data, Native Star Leading and Lagging Indicators, Rapid Improvement Indicators, SIG Intervention and on-site monitoring reports.
School Improvement Grants
- Persistently Lowest Achieving Schools SIG (posted March 27, 2014)
- 2013 SIG Application for LEA's (posted March 21, 2014)
- School Improvement Grants-SIG Guidance
- School Improvement Grants-Addendum to Guidance
Cohort I-SY 2010-11
Cohort I-SY 2010-11 SIG NCES Award Intervention (4.30.2013)
Cohort II-SY 2012-13
Cohort II-SY 2012-13 SIG NCES Award Intervention (4.30.2013)